“Good transport link to airport” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
EARLY BOOKING - UP TO 30%
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Badhoevedorp
Bradford UK
“Good transport link to airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Good hotel. Good connection to and from the airport by free shuttle. Shuttles start very early in the morning which was just what we needed for our flight. Large hotel. Good room, clean, nice design. Very handy and not too expensive. I need two more stays like this in the next few months due to travelling. I will be making this hotel top of my list!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Kimberly P, Director of Sales at Hotel Ibis Amsterdam Airport, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear guest,

Thanks for your review. I’m glad you have a good stay with us. See you on your next trip. Kind regards

Kimberly Peters
Sales Coordinator

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Roseville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Can not say anything bad about this hotel. Price was good, clean room and a great breakfast. The staff was excellent with great customer service which means a lot to us. Next trip back to Amsterdam we will defiantly stay at this hotel on our last night in Holland with shuttle to Schipol so nice to have.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Willemstad, Curacao
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I had a reservaion at Ibis Airport for a stay on January 30th but when I arrived I was told that there is no room for me, since the hotel was overbooked and that they have to transfer me to Ibis Budget. My room was even paid for in advance, so under any circumstance they should have rented out my room.
I was then transfered to Ibis budget which offcourse was ver very bad, poor poor quality.
I had no other option since it was 1:30 am and I had to wake up at 6 am to go to the airport. I paid also more then the value of Ibis budget and look forward for an refund on my payment.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Kimberly P, Director of Sales at Hotel Ibis Amsterdam Airport, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear geust,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the experience of your guests at the ibis Amsterdam Airport.
First of all please let me express my sincere apologies for the fact that some of your guests were booked to another hotel, due to our overbooking.

At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore I can assure you and your guests that we never allow an overbooking situation as experienced last week. However due to a technical failure in our booking system we sold more rooms than our official capacity. I completely agree with you that due to a rather hectic situation at the reception caused by many stranded flight guests of Schiphol, we did not book out the last made reservations, but the guests that arrived the latest at the hotel.

Please feel free to contact me on H0649-SL@accor.com to discuss this further and to find a solution.

Bonnybank
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Overall excellent place to stay.
Would highly recommend to anybody
Who needs to stay close to the airport.
Everything is there that the traveller needs, and the service is excellent with the staff going out of there way to help you with any matter.

• Stayed February 2013
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Clean, conveniently located, comfy bed.

However, would be nice if they have higher shuttle frequency to the airport as the shuttle bus was really a squeeze to get into.

Staffs were very polite and helpful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Consett, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Have used this hotel many times, never had a problem but recent stay they were busy and it was nearly impossioble to get something to eat in any of their 4 restaurants, the staff were very apologetic but it was clear there werent enough of them.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Ibis Amsterdam Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Ibis Amsterdam Airport

Address: Schipholweg 181, 1171 PK Badhoevedorp, The Netherlands
Location: The Netherlands > North Holland Province > Haarlemmermeer > Badhoevedorp
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Badhoevedorp
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Ibis Amsterdam Airport 3*
Hotel ibis Amsterdam Airport is is the largest hotel in the Netherlands, featuring 644 guestrooms. The hotel is close to Schiphol International Airport (free shuttle service to and from Schiphol from 05.05 to 01.15. Just 30 min from the centre of Amsterdam, it is ideal for a business trip or holiday visit. Close to the RAI Exhibition Centre and the central business district. Book one of our 644 airconditioned rooms and benefit from our facilities, 3 restaurants, 24 hour bar, 5 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences, WiFi Internet access and private pay parking. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Ibis Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Accor Amsterdam Airport

If you own or manage Hotel Ibis Amsterdam Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.