“All OK!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 10 Noordwijk B&B and Inns
Düsseldorf
“All OK!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

My son and me we spent a night in Noordwijk at Zorn Hotel Duinlust.
The room and the toilet of our room were small and a bit dated, but everything was very clean and ordered. At the reception the people are very friendly and speak perfect English. The breakfast was OK too, good choice of different and tasty meals. Only ten minutes from the beach and free parking area near the hotel are a plus.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

My daughter and son in law brought me here and I love it!! Very Clean, People here a very nice and they speak english better than me! I fell like I'm in an other country, rather than in one of those big change hotels that are all the same!! One of the best part of traveling is getting to see different things and places.

Room Tip: I'm in a single which is small, If you like or need more space you'll need to book a double...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Budapest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

We visited The Netherlands for the first time, and wanted to stay close to the famous cities (Den Haag, Amsterdam, Leiden, Delft, Haarlem, etc.), but did not in any of these crowded places. Hence I have found this small but nice town I never heard before.

Fortunately I've found this hotel, and I liked it very much from the site that allowed to reserve the room.

It was easy to find upon arrival, yet close to the beach and the shops. It had parking places for us, it was an important point.

The hotel staff were friendly and helpful, provided us good hints what to visit, where to eat. They even gave us the possibility to choose one of two rooms.

The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good and enough, there were a variety of foods (sausages, cheese, cereals, milk, coffee, sunny-side-up,. etc.)

There was a great collection of magazines in the hall.

I can offer this hotel to everybody, friendly staff, excellent location, good service.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Zorn Hotel Duinlust? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Zorn Hotel Duinlust

Address: Koepelweg 1, 2202 AJ Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Location: The Netherlands > South Holland Province > Noordwijk
Ranked #3 of 10 B&Bs / Inns in Noordwijk
Hotel Class:3 star — Zorn Hotel Duinlust 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Zorn Hotel Duinlust reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Zorn Hotel Duinlust, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.