Very close to the airport (can walk in under ten minutes if necessary, or otherwise there's a regular shuttle bus). Clean, comfortable room with effective double-glazing. Helpful, friendly staff. Unlike at most airport hotels worldwide, the view is even not too bad, as you either look out at hills or the sea! An excellent option for a one-night stop before or after a flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst green surroundings, 400 m away from Marseille Airport, the Ibis Marseille Aeroport hotel offers a free shuttle service running between 5 a.M. And midnight. All year round. The hotel is just 30 min from Provence, the Calanques, the Camargue, the Luberon and Marseille and offers 125 airconditioned rooms with WiFi internet (including 4 for guests with limited mobility). Other features include a Courtepaille restaurant, bar, an outdoor swimming pool and terrace area as well as free secure parking during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Marseille Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Hotel Marseille Aeroport
- Ibis Hotel Marignane
- Ibis Marseille Aeroport Provence/Marignane, France