Had a quick night stop at this hotel while travelling to Paris for business. The hotel interiors are scenic and the room was clean and spacious. There is a restaurant available which unfortunately I had no time to try. Breakfast is decent but in my opinion not worth the approx €20 extra they ask for it. Convenient for reaching my offices and the Expo but a bit far from the Paris city center.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Porte De Versailles Expo Hotel Vanves
- Mercure Paris Porte De Versailles Expo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel offers 388 rooms, including 4 suites and 46 Privilege rooms, as well as a restaurant, a bar, meeting rooms for training days or seminars and a 400 vehicle car park. Located just behind Hall 7 of the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre, just 8 minutes walk from the main hall and a metro station. Good public transport links with the centre of Paris less than 30 minutes away by tram, bus or metro. Orly and CDG airports are 15 and 35 km away respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Otel so you can book your Mercure Paris Porte de Versailles Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.