Our room at the Mercure was more comfortable and a bit larger than expected. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel is not particularly close to the metro but not particularly far--about a 20 minute walk. Location is quiet. Overall not a bad place to stay in Paris for the price.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Porte d`Orleans Hotel
- Mercure Paris Porte d`Orleans Hotel Montrouge
- Mercure Paris Porte d Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A real 3 star hotel within natural surroundings, the decoration is inspired by the market theme. Situated in the outskirts of Paris. All public areas have been renovated. 10 kilometres away from Orly airport and 5 kilometres from the Exhibition Centre ofVersailles. Public chargeable car park. Restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, ACCOR, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Paris Porte d'Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.