Yes, it's small and yes, it's a bit out of the centre of town but it does the job if you're travelling on a budget. We chose this hotel for a cheap weekend away by car and managed to avoid paying for parking by parking on the surrounding streets.
The room was clean and comfortable and the shower was hot and powerful. Breakfast was tasty and the lobby bar looks smart and seems to have been recently renovated.
Overall, you get what you pay for and this hotel does what it says on the tin.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Porte d`Orleans Hotel Montrouge
- Ibis Paris Porte d`Orleans Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Montrouge
- Accor Hotel Montrouge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Paris Porte d'Orléans is located in the heart of Montrouge, a short walk from the Porte d'Orléans and the rest of Paris. This hotel combines the lively attractions of Paris with the peace and quiet of Montrouge. Hotel services: 1 restaurant, 24-hour bar with terrace, free Wi-Fi and private parking. Direct access by metro line 4 "Mairie de Montrouge" or the Porte d'Orléans exit on the ring road. Our team is always ready to help you with every aspect of your stay. At ibis hotels, service never takes a break. We provide ou customers with :Rooms for 1 or 2 persons. Modern and inviting, the ibis room boasts all the features you want most: a comfortable bathroom, modern decor, hardwood floor or carpet, cozy bedding with duvets, Internet, and a flat-screen TV with the best channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis Paris Porte d'Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.