The reception was good but management would not accept to avail one room before midday to give a rest to the family member who was very tired after a long travel. There was instance of midday and indeed at exactly midday there was room for everybody who had booked. The reason was that rooms were being cleaned. I have been to hotels that given room out as and when they are cleaned so as to ease the discomfort of guests after long travel. Why cant Ibis do that.
It was a little distant from the metro under the rainy circumstances but the hotel is very good. The shopping points are a little far off.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Porte d`Italie Hotel
- Ibis Paris Porte d`Italie Hotel Gentilly
- Ibis Hotel Gentilly
- Ibis Paris Porte D'Italie Val-De-Marne/Gentilly, France
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Porte D Italie hotel is near the centre of Paris, close to line B of the RER regional train network and has immediate access to the A6 motorway and Orly Airport (8 km). A few steps from trams and with a direct route to the Porte De Versailles Exhibition Centre (20 minutes). Book one of our 283 airconditioned rooms with WiFi Internet and make use of our 8 meeting rooms, restaurant, 24 hour bar and undercover pay parking. Nearby Montsouris and Kellerman parks are ideal for jogging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis Paris Porte d'Italie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.