Spent the weekend with my colleagues.
Booked through booking.com and we saved up 25 euros off the regular price.
The resort is an old farmhouse converted in small, cozy private apartments surrounded by olive trees.
All of which have a private veranda, kitchenette and a breathtaking view of the tuscan hills.
The furniture is rustic yet classy.
You are completely given free access to your apartment at any time of day and nite and can even have visitors without problems if wanted to.
Be aware that a car is needed to get downtown if you do not want to depend on the bus schedule.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Aia Country Holidays, only 1 km far from Siena, consists of a delightful group of lovingly renovated farm buildings and offer you the best of the both worlds, with the atmosphere and views of the Tuscan countryside coupled with the convenience of Siena pretty much on your door step...At L'Aia Country Holidays you'll find a big park of olive trees with play for kids, soccer and volley, a swimming pool 6x12 meters and the possibility to rent bikes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your L'Aia Country Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Aia Residence Monteriggioni
- L'Aia Country Holidays Monteriggioni, Italy - Tuscany