We spent 2 nigths at the Villa Montarioso in Monteriggioni in april, and our experience had plus and minus points.
Positive points: confortable bed, spacious and very clean bedroom and bathroom. Nice shower and amenities, towels absolutely clean and soft. The breakfast is´nt not special if you are expecting tuscan specialities (You wont find it there). The attendant was very warm and gave us the mais instructions when we arrived ... even so, after 5 PM, they missed and the hotel was totally in the guest´s hands.
To find the address is dificult, and the hotel´s web site dont provide enough information, you need a GPS. In its neighborhood does´nt have shopping area, or at least, a small shop...you need a car for everything.
Don´t be surprised but the hotel is located in a complex composed by a catholic seminar, a church and another historic building mannaged by the religious. I think that the web site should inform this particularity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Montarioso is an ancient noble palace of 1800 set inside a private park where you can relax and walk as long as you want.Ideal refuge for holidays and trip for job, come and discover the ancient tradition of Siena staying at the Villa.All our rooms are equipped with minibar, safe box, 19" LCD TV, telephone, free WIFI connection and private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Reception is open from 7am till 7.30 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Villa Montarioso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Montarioso Hotel Monteriggioni
- Montarioso Hotel Monteriggioni
- Villa Montarioso Monteriggioni, Italy - Tuscany