We added a two night stay in Siena on a whim and we were so glad we did! Siena and Villa Montarioso were the highlight of our visit to Tuscany! This hotel was just outside the city (very quite, great views) and very easy to find. This is a great B&B for families -- offering free parking, good sized rooms with cable tv, wifi, private bathrooms and free buffet breakfast complete with the caffe of your choice. The rooms were clean, the epitome of old Tuscany and an excellent value for the money. I would recommend this accommodation and will definitely stay there again when I return to Siena!
- Also Known As:
- Villa Montarioso Hotel
- Villa Montarioso Hotel Monteriggioni
- Montarioso Hotel Monteriggioni
- Villa Montarioso Monteriggioni, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Montarioso is an ancient noble palace of 1800 set inside a private park where you can relax and walk as long as you want.Ideal refuge for holidays and trip for job, come and discover the ancient tradition of Siena staying at the Villa.All our rooms are equipped with minibar, safe box, 19" LCD TV, telephone, free WIFI connection and private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Reception is open from 7am till 7.30 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Villa Montarioso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.