We stayed here for 4 nights. It is very central to Siena, the Tuscany wine region and many interesting Italian Castles. The staff was very accomodating. I asked to have a table and chairs but out on one of the beautiful terraces. They were very accommodating. We enjoyed wine out on the terrace at sunset a couple of eventings. The breakfast was very good. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Montarioso is an ancient noble palace of 1800 set inside a private park where you can relax and walk as long as you want.Ideal refuge for holidays and trip for job, come and discover the ancient tradition of Siena staying at the Villa.All our rooms are equipped with minibar, safe box, 19" LCD TV, telephone, free WIFI connection and private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Reception is open from 7am till 7.30 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa Montarioso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Montarioso Hotel Monteriggioni
- Montarioso Hotel Monteriggioni
- Villa Montarioso Monteriggioni, Italy - Tuscany