Perfectly located, very easy to find and although not far from the main roads it has the feel of being tucked away in the country. We had a room on the third floor with amazing views over the trees and countryside. Room was great, large and modern. Breakfast was fantastic with great cappuccino's. Loads of parking too if you are travelling by car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Montarioso is an ancient noble palace of 1800 set inside a private park where you can relax and walk as long as you want.Ideal refuge for holidays and trip for job, come and discover the ancient tradition of Siena staying at the Villa.All our rooms are equipped with minibar, safe box, 19" LCD TV, telephone, free WIFI connection and private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Reception is open from 7am till 7.30 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Montarioso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Montarioso Hotel Monteriggioni
- Montarioso Hotel Monteriggioni
- Villa Montarioso Monteriggioni, Italy - Tuscany