The hotel is located at the most beautiful bay of Rhodes, over a group of huge black rocks. This is a fact, I saw the whole island. You can approach this fantastic beach using some stairs. But the hotel has a normal beach with sunbeds too. The hotel has various buildings, if you are lucky, you get accommodated to the buildings over the cliffs. Beautiful view to the sea, the hills surrounding the bay, the opposite hotels...
Fantastic volumen and quality of food in the main restaurant. But the drinks were portioned to very small glasses. And what children make at the self-service ice cream counter is very funny. The spoons to take out the ice cream balls are stored in a pail filled with water. After a time the colour of that water is rather disgusting.
But... Continous problem with the air conditioning. If the blower works, it blows only warm air. If the radiator is cold, the blower doesn't work. The mechanics were our guests after midnight several times.
Cleaning the rooms? Never. The Romanian maid pushed the dust balls from a corner to another. And day by day I saw more and more pieces of her long black hair on the floor. Even the new towels were filled with sy's hair.
The areas surrounding the pools and the beach were often dirty. Paper cups, paper plates blown by the wind. At the lower bar (Pool bar) were only warm refreshers. They took one piece of ice cube into a "glass". The only cold drink was the draught beer.
There is another bar over the waterslides. There were every drink OK.
Guests 95% from Russia. Animation team 95% from Eastern Europe. Cleaning staff I think the same ratio.
Well, this hotel looks much better on the hotel’s homepage than in reality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lindos Royal hotel is a fascinating picture of classic Rhodes colonial style architecture, a host of columns and spectacular arches make up the extravagant exterior. The property is built overlooking the small bay of Vlicha and enjoys cascading views stretching as far as the eye can see over the emerald waters.Luxury 4 star accommodation centered around style and indulgence. The inviting rooms at the Lindos Royal accommodate your every need, preference and budget. Each room, from our standard and comfort rooms to our sumptuous suites are spacious, quiet and superbly appointed.Our guests can enjoy all whole host of leisure activities from our alluring pools to fine gastronomic cuisines all part of the all-inclusive service we guarantee will provide you with the perfect holiday stay with us at the Royal.See you soon!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Lindos Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Royal Hotel Lindos
- Iberostar Lindos Royal
- Lindos Royal Hotel Rhodes