After a long day due to problems with the flight and lost baggage we arrived exhausted at the hotel to find that they had overbooked and we weren't given the double rooms we had reserved. We had a lengthy discussion with Maria at the front desk and finally sorted it out.
Regarding the food and buffet; people need to remember that they are going to a buffet. The hotel was at full capacity. With two hotels using the same dining room, there were a lot of people to be served. It was crowded, but we always found a table available. Some guests were not polite at the buffet and took most of the available food, even when people were in line behind. There was no shortage of food, just polite behaviour! The staff were very friendly. Ari, Raul, Christos, Mike, Anna, Nena, Kostos always greeted us and were kind and helpful. One of the people from our party is disabled and although there are many stairs, the hotel did everything they could to accommodate us. We thank Christos and Mike for driving us in the cart when walking or the wheelchair wasn't possible. Many thanks to Maria for making our holiday a success! She was always friendly, listened to our concerns and went beyond our expectations to ensure a great vacation.
Regarding the premises; the resort is beautiful, and the view is exceptional. Our rooms were clean and the air conditioning worked. The telephones didn't work and although we called to inform the front desk, it wasn't resolved. The floors around the resort were often slippery. The first day there was a waterfall of grey water dumped into the resort cove while people were swimming.
The drinks at the bar didn't contain real fruit juice or limes.
For English speaking people, there is a lack of English tour information.
Overall, our holiday was great and I would recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lindos Royal hotel is a fascinating picture of classic Rhodes colonial style architecture, a host of columns and spectacular arches make up the extravagant exterior. The property is built overlooking the small bay of Vlicha and enjoys cascading views stretching as far as the eye can see over the emerald waters.Luxury 4 star accommodation centered around style and indulgence. The inviting rooms at the Lindos Royal accommodate your every need, preference and budget. Each room, from our standard and comfort rooms to our sumptuous suites are spacious, quiet and superbly appointed.Our guests can enjoy all whole host of leisure activities from our alluring pools to fine gastronomic cuisines all part of the all-inclusive service we guarantee will provide you with the perfect holiday stay with us at the Royal.See you soon!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Lindos Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Royal Hotel Lindos
- Iberostar Lindos Royal
- Lindos Royal Hotel Rhodes