I was at Lindos Royal in the mid of May. I liked everything, the location, rooms (but I have to say we had a problem with door card, key was more convenient) food at the restaurant was really good and freshe. One thing I didn't like at all waiters in the restaurant. And unfortunately the sea was cold:( but we swim. This bay is the most wonderful place on Rhodes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lindos Royal hotel is a fascinating picture of classic Rhodes colonial style architecture, a host of columns and spectacular arches make up the extravagant exterior. The property is built overlooking the small bay of Vlicha and enjoys cascading views stretching as far as the eye can see over the emerald waters.Luxury 4 star accommodation centered around style and indulgence. The inviting rooms at the Lindos Royal accommodate your every need, preference and budget. Each room, from our standard and comfort rooms to our sumptuous suites are spacious, quiet and superbly appointed.Our guests can enjoy all whole host of leisure activities from our alluring pools to fine gastronomic cuisines all part of the all-inclusive service we guarantee will provide you with the perfect holiday stay with us at the Royal.See you soon!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Lindos Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Royal Hotel Lindos
- Iberostar Lindos Royal
- Lindos Royal Hotel Rhodes