i have to agree with everything moise m from romania said, having returned from the lindos royal on 22nd july after a weeks stay, my friend and i were the only english people in this hotel despite it being in the thomas cook brochure! why is this? , i have been to many greek islands and always found the greek people to be lovely, not so here , rude desk staff who put us in a basement room on our arrival at 2am when we asked for a drink from the bar as a night cap after our long journey we were told 'no, arent u tired , go to bed' , omg i was furious when we complained about the room which was next to the bins we were told come back tomorrow at 7am and we will move you, we went at 7 and were told come back at 12 we went at 12 and were tld come back at 2! after being shouted at and with her hand up to our faces we were eventually moved by what i assumed to be the hotel manageress,the room was ok and had the sea view we had requested at booking, the location was good with the little cove for swimming but there were no other english people and all entertainment and activities were conducted in french, the russians around the pool were rude and loud and seemed to spend most of their day in the poolside bar eating and drinking.
on our last day we had to vacate our room by 12 midday and as we werent being collected until 8pm for the airport we requested a courtesy room we were told no there isnt one , i queried this and again was rudely spoken to and told we're fully booked only after some persistance i was told come back at 4pm we might have one, we went back and guess what we were told come back later, eventually we got a room and the desk staff insisted on telling us a million times its for 30 mins only then you must be out!! we payed almost £700 each for one week here and whilst the hotel was ok and the food not too bad the staff attitudes are awful, if you can cope with this then its a good holiday but i wont be going back there
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Royal Hotel Lindos
- Iberostar Lindos
- Iberostar Lindos Royal
- Lindos Royal Hotel Rhodes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lindos Royal hotel is a fascinating picture of classic Rhodes colonial style architecture, a host of columns and spectacular arches make up the extravagant exterior. The property is built overlooking the small bay of Vlicha and enjoys cascading views stretching as far as the eye can see over the emerald waters.Luxury 4 star accommodation centered around style and indulgence. The inviting rooms at the Lindos Royal accommodate your every need, preference and budget. Each room, from our standard and comfort rooms to our sumptuous suites are spacious, quiet and superbly appointed.Our guests can enjoy all whole host of leisure activities from our alluring pools to fine gastronomic cuisines all part of the all-inclusive service we guarantee will provide you with the perfect holiday stay with us at the Royal.See you soon!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Lindos Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.