“Pleasant restaurant with good veggie choices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
“Pleasant restaurant with good veggie choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2014

The little man does work hard to encourage you in, but we found him friendly enough and gave it a try. We were happy with the choice for vegetarians, and he understood what we could eat and made some good suggestions. The stuffed peppers and Imam Baildi were good. We ate indoors as it was a cool evening, and found the surroundings quite pleasant. We had no complaints, although I notice a few reviewers may differ! Worth the money and we enjoyed the food.

• Visited October 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Worth the visit! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2014

Had an excellent meal here in October 2014, the service was excellent, the food was really nice and we sat on the roof top garden (a tad chilly for October but would be excellent in the summer). A good little find in Lindos :)

Would definitely return.

• Visited October 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sale, United Kingdom
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

I have been to Lindos several times and always avoided this place due to the man outside trying to get you in. This year the same guy was offering free wine to entice customers, and as we were a big group we decided to give it a go. For 10 of us we got two free litres of decent house rose and white. Unfortunately, the food did not live up to expectations and was pretty average. Compared to other restaurants this was a let-down and my least enjoyable meal in Lindos. To start I had the bread and dips… well, a massive pile of pitta and a tiny pot of hummous and a tiny pot of tzatziki. My Aunt had her favourite, the Greek fried cheese, however she could not finish as it was so dry. Two people had the grilled squid and this was literally a whole squid on a plate – they could not finish it as a starter, and said that it looked quite unappetising. For main I had the pork fillet stuffed with feta and sun-dried tomato. This sounded appealing, however was enormous and the meat quite dry. A few people had the Kleftiko and my Nan could not eat hers as it was so fatty, and another person had the salmon which they complained was cold. On top of the average food, the service was quite slow. On the plus side, the price was reasonable as the drinks were free, but I unfortunately would have preferred to pay extra elsewhere.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
“Meal Ruined by the Staff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014

My wife and I visited Rhodes in late September. We spent several enjoyable nights in Lindos. This Restaurant was not a good part of the holiday. We went in, and were offered the roof top garden, but declined. Being late in the season the evenings were getting windy and we preferred to eat downstairs away from the wind. This immediately appeared to upset the person appearing to be head waiter. Not having big appetites we opted to share a garlic bread as a starter, bad mistake. It was burnt and had never seen any garlic. Literally it was just toast. I virtually never complain, but did comment to the head waiter that the garlic bread was totally lacking garlic. This was polite and offered as advice. His attitude became very hostile. While my main course (grilled prawns) was excellent and my wife's was OK (we have forgotten want she had) The attitude of the staff ruined the meal.

I will be returning to Lindos but not this restaurant

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Seaham, United Kingdom
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014

This had to be the worst meal I have ever had in the many years of dining in Lindos. The food was over cooked and when I tried to complain the waiter just looked and walked away.
Will never ever use this place again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere