My wife and i stayed Sept 26th to October 3rd. Booked through Thomas Cook on half board basis.Transfer from airport was by taxi which is included in price and also transfer back at end of stay. We arrived about 9-15 pm and were given a glass of ice cold real orange juice which was delicious. We were given the choice of a meal in the restaurant which was still serving or sandwiches sent to the room. We opted for the meal. The bags were taken to our room in the meantime. We came back to reception afterwards and were given a ride in one of the golf buggies to our room. The polite young man then showed us into our room and all the various switches/controls. Our room had a balcony view of the bay and was stunning. There are 4 restaurants and we used Olivinos for lunchtimes. Our included meals were breakfast and evening. Breakfasts were of a big variety and suited most tastes. Evening meals were the same with some nights following a theme. We were mostly satisfied with the food but felt quality could have been slightly better rather than trying to pander to all tastes and cultures.Drinks prices are what you would expect at a five star hotel. The Zen bar is visually stunning and puts on laid back entertainment most nights. Service from the staff was very good and the ladies who cleaned the rooms were brilliant. Two good size pools are available using fresh water are cleaned to perfection every day using high tech equipment. Plenty of sunbeds and parasols are there as well. There is a private beach owned by the hotel and there are sunbeds and parasols there as well and also beach huts. If like me you like snorkeling then the bay is perfect for that pursuit. A visit to Lindos is obviously a must and can be walked if not too hot or reached as we did by bus for Eu1-60. Taxis are available as well and the rate is fixed at 8 euros there, 6 return. We took an organised trip to Rhodes old town which was good and included a guide, a meal with 2 drinks and a harbour night cruise. We spent a lot of time hanging out by the pool near the beach and made good friends with Val and Pete from Guildford who were on their third visit to the hotel and Ron and Jean from Bristol. The weather was really hot but the pool cooled us off. Not too many people there and no children made this lovely and quiet. Location is a bit isolated but the beauty of it all compensates for that. We would go back..no hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes