Avra was ok , you get what you pay for . The rooms are typical Greek & very large & clean . Good shower , plenty of wardrobe space & storage , hair dryer in room .
The food was ok , eatable , but nothing very special . Very poor , for vegetarians. So disappointed that , they did very little Greek food . We ate out every evening , because we love Greek food , it is a big part of our holiday .
Drinks are very poor quality !
Hotel has a nice setting , right on the beach , lovely to be so close to the sea .
Entertainment on a night shockingly bad , what we saw of it .
While on holiday , a tragic accident happened , other holiday makers dealt with this . Hotel staff , had no idea what to do & no one was fist aid trained .
Avra Beach , need to have a life guard / first aider for the safety of there guest ! ! !
Ok holiday , for what we paid
- Also Known As:
- Avra Beach Hotel
- Avra Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Avra Beach Resort Hotel - Bungalows Rhodes/Ixia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel bungalow apartments Avra Beach Resort is situated on the beach of Ixia, 6km west of Rhodes town and 7km from Rhodes International Airport. The hotel covers 18.000 square meters of blossom garden and well kept environment. The hotel is closer to the beach than any other hotel in the area (literally on the beach!) and very close to local shops of Ixia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Avra Beach Resort Hotel - Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.