Went with a large family group in August 2013, we were spread over 3 rooms, the first night 2 rooms were over a bar and extremely noisy until 4am! However we were moved the next day after complaining at reception. The rooms were spacious and clean, the maids came in everyday and made beds, swept floor etc.. The food was varied and plentiful the restaurant does get extremely busy at peak times and we did have to queue to get in a couple of times.
Getting sunbeds was a massive task the first day we had none so the old saying if you can't beat them join them was put in force and we joined holiday makers getting up at 5am putting out towels.
The children in the group loved the kids dances and took part in children's pool activities but did not use the children's club as this was for the polish guests, the entertainers work very hard however our party wasn't to keen on the entertainment but the other nationalities loved it maybe it was our British sense of humour?!? Had to cover the children's eyes on a few of the nights as some shows are extremely risque!! A short bus ride into Rhodes town, and across the road from a quiet sand/shingle beach.. We were a varied age group and all guests had a great time... We would go back for sure!!
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Ixia
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Hotel Ixia
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Rhodes
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Rhodes/Ixia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.