Had our second visit to Elite Suites in September. Last year completely exceeded expectations and this year was just as wonderful. Everything about the elite suites experience makes us feel that we would be very disappointed now if we went anywhere else. Superb facilities such as huge room with massive very comfortable bed, fabulous bathroom with twin basins and to die for rain shower (also bath with shower as well). Everywhere is kept very clean and all staff without exception are efficient, welcoming and cheerful. Check in is done sitting in reception drinking champagne, and someone takes you to your room. No handling of luggage at all, it is brought to the room and collected again on departure to pick up point. Fresh water and treats in your room every day, and little snacks and soft drinks and all sorts of treats in Reception during the day that you can help yourself to. The black pool is exclusive to Elite Suites guests and is a pleasant place to spend time. Also the Elite Suites have a private place on the grass by the private beach with the most comfortable sun beds we have ever had, and a lovely pool boy and girl to fetch anything you need from the pool bar. The breakfast options are very varied and all the food is superb. The a la carte Varkarola restaurant for the evenings is just amazing. We stayed for 2 weeks both years and there are so many wonderful options to choose from that we had no trouble finding things we wanted at every meal. The cooking and presentation is out ot this world. AND, after all that I have written so far, the staff are a highlight of any visit to Elite Suites. The managers, Leonidas and Stefanos, have a great team of staff working with them. They are well trained and supported by Leon and Stefan and together they all make the dining experience exceptional. Nothing is too much trouble, they just want to do everything they can to help you enjoy your holiday. When we arrived this year we had such a wonderful welcome from the staff who were there when we went in September last year. Leonidas and Stefanos gave us an amazing welcome, and then we were so pleased to see our favourite staff from last year, who all remembered us and were so pleased to see us, namely Liena, Makis, Emi, Moushcoula and Elena, and the lovely Signe who was new this year. Thank you all for a perfect holiday and we hope to see you again next year.
Anita and Mike
- Also Known As:
- Elite Suites By Amathus Beach Hotel
- Elite Suites By Amathus Beach Hotel Ixia
- Elite Suites By Amathus Beach Rhodes/Ixia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our dazzling suites offer uninterrupted views of the Aegean sea through sunny floor-to-ceiling windows. The beautifully appointed bedroom has a combination of marble and wooden floor, a living area with a corner-sofa bed, all done in a sophisticated style. The irresistible washroom has a full-length tub, separate shower, and two washbasins. The outdoors beckons intimate dining on an expansive balcony terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Elite Suites by Amathus Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.