“Don't look for a good coffee there, go for the dessert” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Dessert
Jaen, Spain
“Don't look for a good coffee there, go for the dessert”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I went to this coffee shop in August and it wasn't a good experience at all. I wanted a nice coffee after a morning enjoying Jerez and a nice lunch and, to my disapppointment, I was served the most disgusting coffee ever. I guess this is a place to go for the dessert, but not for the coffee.

It was a sunny day and we only tried the ice-cream made out of the wine Pedro Ximenez and, well, we didn't like the flavour (but I guess that is a matter of tastes and likings). I'm a coffee drinker, and the only thing I can say is don't order a coffee there!

The nice thing about the place is that it is near Plaza El Arenal and it is wonderful to see how they've made the most of the walls and somehow inserted the coffee there. It's worth going to have a look. There is only outside seating.

• Visited August 2012

60% Recommend
Israel
“delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

great location, very close to plaza Arenal, outside sitting. Great choice of ice-cream, chocolates and cakes. The choclote one is wonderful.

• Visited August 2011