“A hidden gem!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Clean warm environment simple and nice with the best food grilled fresh seafood also excellent meatambiente calido limpio sencillo y bonitocon la mejor comida a la plancha de pescados y mariscos frescos ademas de excelentes carnes
Malaga, Spain
“A hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

This was a wonderful charming place in the back streets of Jerez. The owner was very welcoming and passionate about the food, explaining the produce and where it has been sourced. I had the king prawns followed by the cod and my husband had the steak......fantastic quality! Wine list was very well priced! I will be returning!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bath, United Kingdom
“This is the one to try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

If you are in Jerez looking somewhere to eat - look no further. The food, wines and service is all simply excellent. My wife and I were recommended to go here by our hotel for our last night mores the pity.The freshest and very simple salad with a super dressing. My wife had the scallops, which having tasted I then had one as a savoury. My entrecote was divine, tender and juicy. The sherry and wines were superb. The staff were charming. The only pity is that it was our last night.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
milan
“incredible fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

The restaurant was suggested by my hotel; and I am very happy to have gone. I love fish, and both the langustines and the dover sole where brilliant. Also for the fish-lover, they serve on the bone (and I have had my discussions all over the world!).
Service was kind and fast
good housewine
not cheap in comparison to other places in Jerez.

• Visited April 2012