We spent one night here on our way south. We did not find it dificult to find as there are signs to the Parador all over the town and we had been to Caceres before! We found the instructions helpful on the Paradores site as you have to press an intercom at the traffic lights at the entrance to the old town in order to lower the bollards. Parking is very tricky in the narrow streets but we were fortunate to arrive early and gain a space in the Parador street parking area behind the hotel. The reception staff were really helpful. Our room was really spacious and clean and so was the lovely modern bathroom. First class. I know this Parador has been recently renovated and everything is spotless. The character has been retained and is full of atmosphere. We had a good meal in the restaurant, the weather being too poor to go out and find anything else. The location is excellent for exploring the old own. Breakfast was included in our package and it was really fresh and the coffee was hot for a change!
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Caceres Hotel Caceres
- Parador De Caceres Hotel
- Parador De Caceres cáceres
- Parador De Caceres Hotel cáceres
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Parador will be closed due to renovation work from September 1, 2009 to Spring, 2011. The closest Paradors to stay at are those in Mérida, Trujillo, Guadalupe, or Plasencia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Venere and Otel so you can book your Parador de Caceres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.