Although the location of this hotel is far out from Amsterdam or Utrecht, as a getaway retreat for the family, we had a great time. There are forests and dunes within walking distance from the hotel (my kids had to be dragged away from the dunes), and the lounge has a (free) billiard table and dartboard as well as books and games for relaxing in the evening. Above all, the staff were outstanding - helpful and very welcoming to our young children (which isn't always the case in business hotels). A lovely and relaxed restaurant is walking distance from the hotel if you don't fancy the hotel menu, which we felt limited for children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the Netherlands amidst acres of ancientwoodland, Hilton Royal Parc Soestduinen makes the perfect baseto explore the attractive cities of Amersfoort and Utrecht. Wake upin a spacious guest room admiring beautiful views of the naturallandscape or the golf course. Enjoy attentive and friendly servicefrom our Hilton Team Members and make the most of a wide rangeof on-site facilities, including a choice of dining options.AT A GLANCE:• Beautiful location set amidst woodland• Health Club with Swimming Pool,Turkish Steam Bath and Solarium• 21 versatile, naturally-lit meeting rooms for 5 to 500 people• Beauty Centre• Tennis Court and Golf Course• Rooms available with Golf Course views ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsNL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Royal Parc Soestduinen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Royal Parc Soestduinen Hotel Soestduinen
- Hilton Soestduinen
- Hilton International Soestduinen
- Soestduinen Hilton