I was put up in this hotel by a customer of mine. It is relatively close to them and so it was convenient for me, HOWEVER it is miles from Turin so do not stay here if you are planning to do a sightseeing tour of Turin. The hotel is situated in an industrial area.
Rooms to be fair are relatively modern and clean. Bed was quite comfortable. Very little space to work effectively and limited power points (GRrrrr, the curse of the poorly designed hotel room!).
Breakfast is OK with plenty on offer. I did not eat dinner.
To be honest I would not choose to stay here again. Cannot comment on value as my customer paid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 12 km from the exhibition center Lingotto in Turin and the Olympic Stadium, free parking, all rooms with bathroom, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, kettle with tea and coffee, air conditioning, reception 24 h, restaurant very appreciated, even by external clients, for the regional cuisine, we serve a rich breakfast buffet where you will find cakes made by our chef. The hotel was completely renovated, 100 new rooms, restaurant modern meeting room. We have rooms for the disabled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Tulip Inn Turin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Torino Sud Moncalieri
- Tulip Inn Turin South Moncalieri, Italy - Province Of Turin