Just back from a week at this resort - had a fabulous time. We stayed in a 2 bedroom king suite overlooking the pool and beach, it was really spacious and comfortable. I was worried the hotel would be very quiet in April but it was very busy and everything was open including the kids club, spa and the pools. The weather was beautiful and the pool was heated so the kids were able to swim when we got an odd rainy day. Food was really lovely, we had half board so that was important for us. The staff were really attentive, recognising that we had small kids and getting their food out really quickly every meal time. Golfo Aranci itself was pretty much closed but we went to Porto Rotondo for lunch one of the days which was a nicer option anyway, the town of Golfo aranci is not as nice as Porto Rotondo. I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel again and thank all the staff for a wonderful week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family hotel directly on the sea with private beach, 2 swimming pools, wellness center with relax area, sauna, turksih bath and wide choice of beauty treatments and massages, gym, miniclub for children 3-12 years with evening baby dance and baby cinema. For adults we offer morning stretching, acquagym, evening pianobar. 2 restaurants of which one on the beach (open July-August), ideal Resort for families with children. Only few steps away from Costa Smeralda, Porto Rotondo, Olbia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Resort & SPA Baia Caddinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Resort And Spa Baia Caddinas
- Baia Caddinas Hotel
- Hotel Resort & SPA Baia Caddinas Sardinia/Golfo Aranci, Italy