I just returned from Paris, staying in the Holiday Inn for New Years.
Although the room is very clean (aside from the fact that the bathroom smelled like urine), my experience was bad.
Breakfast is 15€, and it wasn't even good. I ended up going around the corner to the Barry and getting breakfast much cheaper every morning.
I accidentally left my watch laying on the nightstand, and it was stolen. I'm currently working with Holiday Inn in regards to this.
The hotel staff is not overly friendly, but much nicer than most French people living in Paris.
The metro is relatively close, but it isn't somewhere you would want to let your guard down, especially at night. There are gypsies around and a bridge you have to walk under than wasn't very well lit. Once I reached the alley every night, I was relieved because it was fairly well lit and safer feeling.
- Clean rooms
- Rooms are nicely laid out, even though they are small compared to rooms in the USA
- Staff will help you
- Close to metro
- Very comfortable beds
- Cleaning crew stole my watch
- Rooms are small (expected in Europe though)
- Area feels unsafe (although I experienced no problems)
- Room was ridiculously hot and wouldn't cool down without the window being open.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Paris Porte De Saint Ouen Hotel Saint Ouen
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Paris Porte De Saint Ouen Hotel
- Holiday Inn Saint Ouen
- Saint Ouen Holiday Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Fastbooking, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Alliance Hotel Paris Porte Saint Ouen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.