As many people have already said, this is an ideal location for a trip to Disneyland Paris. It's only 10 mins away on the train and markedly better value (and quality) than similarly priced hotels on the Disney site.
Our room was spacious with a huge, very comfortable bed, and a large modern bathroom. In terms of decor and comfort, this felt like a 4-star hotel, although we'd paid 3-star equivalent prices.
The actual location is a little odd on a very quiet suburban square. There was one nice bakery nearby, but not a lot else to entertain. Nevermind, as in reality, we know you'll probably just be walking to the train station and back to spend your time elsewhere!
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Marne La Vallee Hotel Bussy St Georges
- Tulip Inn Marne La Vallee Hotel
- Tulip Inn Marne La Vallée
- Tulip Marne Vallee Inn
- Golden Tulip Marne La Vallée
- Golden Tulip Marne La Vallee Marne-La-Vallee/Bussy St Georges
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is ideally situated, just 5 minutes from Disneyland Resort Paris and 35 minutes from downtown Paris, directly opposite the train station. It is a 5 minute drive to the Val d'Europe shopping centre and La Vallée outlet Shopping Village. It's convenient location near to the A4 allows quick access to Porte de Bercy, Orly and Charles de Gaulle airports. The comfortably furnished and soundproof rooms all come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer and separate toilet. Further fittings include a direct dial telephone, satellite TV and a WiFi Internet connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Golden Tulip Marne La Vallee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.