Le Touquet has a lot to offer and is no longer a "resort" in the modern sense of the word.
The Westminster is its only 4 star hotel. An impressive building, with a history and spectacular public areas , it can be faulted in two areas .
1. The high price in season at €200 -€400 per room.
2. The hotel has implemented a complex "rating"/pricing of its rooms . Basically a standard double room has not been refurbished - so while a good size you will have to accept a 60s bathroom.
If you are assigned a "bad" room eg ground floor then simply ask to change - it works
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Opal Coast ideally situated between Paris, London and Brussels, where you will find Le Touquet - a dynamic and vibrant 4-season European Resort. In the heart of one of its most elegant quarters, just 500m from the beach and 150m from the Palais des Congres, the 1930's charm of the Westminster and its sober luxury continue to attract. The 115 rooms and suites, 2 restaurants and spa will welcome you for a charming stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Westminster & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westminster And Spa
- Westminster Hotel Le Touquet
- Hotel Westminster Le Touquet
- Hotels Le Touquet