I stayed here for a couple of nights on business. The room was fine for a brief stay - quite spacious and comfortable, but not overly equipped. As a place to sleep, shower, eat a good breakfast and return to each day, it is absolutely fine. Price was reasonable, and the food in the restaurant very good. Whilst some of the hotel may look a little dated, it appears they are refurbishing a lot of it and I did see a room which had been completed - very nice indeed! The building itself is a beautiful place, and it clearly has a lot of history. It's also a fantastic central location. I will definitely stay again, and next time will sample the main restaurant with the Michelin star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Opal Coast ideally situated between Paris, London and Brussels, where you will find Le Touquet - a dynamic and vibrant 4-season European Resort. In the heart of one of its most elegant quarters, just 500m from the beach and 150m from the Palais des Congres, the 1930's charm of the Westminster and its sober luxury continue to attract. The 115 rooms and suites, 2 restaurants and spa will welcome you for a charming stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Westminster & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westminster And Spa
- Westminster Hotel Le Touquet
- Hotel Westminster Le Touquet
- Hotels Le Touquet