We enjoyed a one-night stay in the wondeful Westminster hotel. We had a room on the 4th floor, large and all new. Amazing power shower with enough space for 2! Nice decoration and lighting in the bedroom, plenty of storage space and a safebox.
I would appreciate tea or coffee facilities.
Nice small swimming pool, jacuzzi but the hamman space was not working properly at the time we tried. It seemed it had worked some hors before.
I would advise to go down to the spa area with your bathrobe.
We tried the 2-buffet-menu in the restaurant Les Cimaises. What a delightful experience: lots of choices, fresh and quality food, and amazing desserts! Don't forget to try the petits choux au caramel and the babas au rhum! Gourmet choice!
I advise you to park your car in the private parking lot at the rear and to enjoy the city center and the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Opal Coast ideally situated between Paris, London and Brussels, where you will find Le Touquet - a dynamic and vibrant 4-season European Resort. In the heart of one of its most elegant quarters, just 500m from the beach and 150m from the Palais des Congres, the 1930's charm of the Westminster and its sober luxury continue to attract. The 115 rooms and suites, 2 restaurants and spa will welcome you for a charming stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Westminster & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westminster And Spa
- Westminster Hotel Le Touquet
- Hotel Westminster Le Touquet
- Hotels Le Touquet