We stayed here for one night on our way to Calais, and wished we had been booked in for longer. The hotel is literally on the beach, and we spent a lovely evening on the terrace watching the sun go down. The pool is also very nice, although I wish they weren't so precious about not allowing you to wear "normal" swimming shorts and forcing you to wear a swimming hat.
The only thing that stops it from getting 5 stars is the lack of air conditioning. It got far too hot in our room at night, and I can't believe a hotel of this quality is lacking such a basic thing.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Thalassa Le Touquet Hotel Le Touquet
- Novotel Thalassa Le Touquet Hotel
- Accor Le Touquet
- Novotel Le Touquet
- Le Touquet Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly connected to the thalassotherapy center, the Novotel Thalassa Le Touquet is a 3 star hotel boasting a stunning seafront setting and comfortable rooms with views of the sea or dunes. The restaurant offers both health-conscious and traditional menus for you to enjoy during your thalasso break on the beaches of Le Touquet. The centre features fitness and well-being treatments, with a heated saltwater swimming pool and sports room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Novotel Thalassa Le Touquet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.