“Mediocre Italian at a Good Price” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Frederick, MD
“Mediocre Italian at a Good Price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I got a pasta dish, which was not very good. The price of the meal was quite good for the area. I guess you get what you pay for. To be fair, most people in the place were ordering pizza, and that did look pretty good. I should have listened to the other reviewers. The staff was very friendly. However, unless you are craving pizza (and there are numerous choices for pizza in Kolding), I would steer clear.

“Italien food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Italien restaurant, well known for good food and vine, the also have take away, normally you have to ordre table, absolute spend time on a visit

Visited December 2011
Kolding, Denmark
“A Lovely little restuarant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

Myself and my partner have been to this restuarant a few times and we have not been dissapointed! I am shock to read the other revues as i think they are all talking absolute nonsense. We have had, salad, antipasti, soup, pizza, steak , pasta and dessert.... Not only do they have lovely ambience and service, but their prices are very reasonable for the quality of food represented. I would say this is a definite visit when passing through Kolding...!!!

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Stick to the pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

As I arrived in Denmark I had enough with steak and potatoes on the flights from San Diego to Kolding, Denmark.

So after checking around and with TripAdvisor I selected Bella Pizza Restaurant. A local Italian restaurant.

Things started "ok", the appetizers where good. Had one of the antipasto salads and it had good flavor but nothing special. Ambiance is good and early on a Saturday evening the restaurant was busy.

Now in listening to the people around me and observing the food brought to the tables it was interesting to hear what people had to say.... Plus my own comments on my own food.
If you come here - order the pizza. We were disappointed in the pasta. Granted the pasta itself was cooked right. But the sauce would have been better from a can!
I ordered the Spaghetti Carbonara - and let me tell you, I will be disappointed. It had little taste in fact it tasted like the base for an Alfredo sauce. Not a Carbonara.

Basically If you want a place that's ok as for ambiance and you are not picky on your Italian and you stick to pizza, you will be good. Not great.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
“OK Place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

Not the best Italian restaurant as far as food is concerned I have been to, although a cozy place with nice and attentive service.

We tried salads, pasta and pizza. They were fine. I just wonder why they use dressing for mixed salad instead of just sprinkling it with olive oil and vinegar or balsamic vinegar.

Good atmosphere.