This is an average hotel and the main reason to stay here is the excellent pool area called "The Reef". The entrance is included in your room price but you are also
able to purchase tickets and enter without staying at the hotel. It's an excellent pool area for kids in all ages. There's a kid pool, slide, wave-pool, several jacuzzis, an outdoor pool and jacuzzi etc.
The hotel itself is, as mentioned, average. The staff is OK, they aren't really doing anything more than they need to but they are still doing their job. The rooms are OK except for the bathrooms which are really worn out.
In the evening ( at least during weekends) they have a Caribbean buffé with some entertainment for the kids which offers a nice ending to a hectic day.
This is a place which is worth a visit but you shouldn't expect too much from the hotel-part.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Stena Line Frederikshavn Hotel Frederikshavn
- Scandic Stena Line Frederikshavn Hotel
- Scandic Stena Line Hotel Frederikshavn
- Scandic The Reef Frederikshavn, Jutland, Denmark
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo and Orbitz so you can book your Scandic The Reef reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.