“Excellent welcoming and food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Soenderborg
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Danish
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Here at Passagen we like to make our guests feel welcome and we try to give every guest a personal experience. We serve traditional Danish food, as well as mediterranean food (with the right spices). You can also enjoy locally-made luxury ice cream on our sun-filled terrace - or relax inside in our cosy bar with a nice cold beer. Here we only accept cash, Swipp or mobilepay to our phone number - free of charge!.
Rennes, France
“Excellent welcoming and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We had an excellent time at Restaurant Passagen for our wedding. We booked the day before stating that we would be 6 people coming after the ceremony and we have been welcomed by a glass of champagne for each guest and a rose flower for the bride. We had excellent fishes in a purely Mediterranean style and enjoyed good white wine. I strongly recommend this restaurant.

Visited June 2014

Kaunas, Lithuania
“A must visit in Soenderborg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I visited Soenderborg for the first time and chose a restaurant based on tripadvisor's reviews.
So I expected to visit a good restaurant. Yet Passagen exceeded me expectations by far.
The restaurant itself is convienently located near the castle and the sea sidewalk.
The inside of the restaurant was clean and cosy.
What really pleased me was the food quality. I must admit I did not finish my meal - it ways waaay too much for me (beef stake with tunisian sauce)
The owner of the place Lordse (I hope I spell the name right) joined me at the table and we ended talking for couple of hours. The man is a walking encyclopedia and a history class all in one :D

So thank you for making my visit so much better.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Soenderborg, Denmark
“The grilled dorade is just excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

It's a quaint little place but our food was excellent. It was worth all the 45 minutes that we had to wait. The dorade was seasoned and grilled to absolute perfection, the potato chips were top-notch and the side salad nicely seasoned, dressed and arranged. A totally unexpected, very positive surprise.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
abenra
“Fine little place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We visitet the restaurant back when it was rather new. The food was fine and they had a young music band playing from a lokal school. Very nice.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Aabenraa, Denmark
“Very nice dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We celebrated our 2nd anniversary there and we are very happy with the food there as well as the service.
We chose this restaurant becoz of the ranking here and also we want to try the fish dish that shown in the menu.
The owner there is very friendly, he lets us try the drink he recommended before we order it. He also teaches us how to eat the fish which is super nice for people who hasn't eat a fish that served in whole piece.
The food is as good as we expected.
Just dont understand why there wasn't much customer (only us inside)

• Visited August 2013