Staying one night for business, had room 165 (the door is hard to close, and everytime I want to report it, the desks are busy) but will report at signing out.
Nice room, modern bathroom, free Wifi, but quite expensive rooms, without parking fee (10 EUR) and Breakfast (20 Euro)
I took the buffet 24,95 (same price as a main course), but buffet was great! starters, soup, main course, sweet and cheese as desert really great!
I used the gym (before dinner) was very nice, great machines and all working, there is also a small Hamam, and an outside Swimming pool.
Rooms are nice, clean and tidy I capture some noise from outside but typically a little noise won't disturb me, but can;t be avoided.
I just hope he general manager is not going to respond on this post!
So expensive but nice hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brussels Airport hotel is located 30 min by train from the centre of Brussels. This 3 star hotel is the ideal base for a business trip to the Belgian capital or to the Heysel Exhibition Park. Connected by a free 24 hr shuttle to Brussels Airport, the hotel features 209 modern and comfortable rooms, plus 9 modular meeting rooms and a fitness centre. The bar and restaurant, open until midnight, boast views of the garden and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Novotel Brussels Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brussels Airport Hotel Diegem
- Novotel Hotel Brussels Airport
- Novotel Diegem
- Novotel Hotel Diegem
- Diegem Novotel