We got here for our last stop and after driving around Brussels for a while we decided to just chill at the hotel before our flight the next morning. The guy working hooked us up with some ice for our beers. We were hungry and didn't want to drive any more so we were trying to figure out how to call Pizza Hut. He saw we were having issues and he called for us. I don't think they would've understood our English so he saved the day. The hotel itself was great. Location is kind of out of the way but easy to find with a GPS. Comfy beds and hot showers as usual. I love IBIS!
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Airport Hotel Diegem
- Ibis Brussels Airport Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Brussels Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brussels Airport hotel is located in Diegem, 8 km from the centre of Brussels, 5 km from the European HQ district and 3 km from the airport (free shuttle service available from 6am to 11pm). The hotel is in the centre of the business district and near the NATO headquarters. Book one of our 96 rooms and make use of our facilities, two meeting rooms, a restaurant with traditional Belgian cuisine, a bar open 24hrs and private outdoor parking. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, ACCOR, HotelsNL and Venere so you can book your Ibis Brussels Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.