Recommend this hotel for convenience and value. Midweek high summer season last minute thought price was fair. Yes room was small, but AC, cable TV, private bath, quiet. No view, but walk outside and view is everywhere. Coffee and tea available in Lobby, breakfast (continental) included or order off menu. Also convenient. Felt prices at bar or for lunch also pretty good. Remember you are on island and prices reflect that added transport cost. 3.50 for beer, that is not bad! Storage room convenient, 10 am checkout a bit early. Would stay here again. Don't know if I would pay extra for view. I though back room was fine and AC with soft hum kept room comfortable and masked any sound from hall. (Which was not at all an issue where my room was).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places this 36 room inn is located directly across the street from the Old Harbor Ferry landing and less than a five minute walk to the beach. Each of the rooms have a private bathroom and have undergone renovations including new furnishings, mattresses, and flat screen TVs with Direct TV. As of 2013 every room has air-conditioning! This charming property was built in the late 1800's and offers some of Block Island's most competitive rates. Other amenities include: luggage storage room, complimentary coffee & ice in lobby, complimentary WiFi in lobby, and onsite restaurant. We offer discounted rates for bikes, mopeds, beach chairs and umbrellas when reservations are made online. We also have great midweek packages including ferry tickets, bikes, dining vouchers with a two night stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Harborside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Harborside Hotel Block Island
- Harborside Inn Block Island