“beautiful bike ride!” 5 of 5 stars

401 466 3200
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Granite built lighthouse at Sandy Point, Block Island.
Long Island City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“beautiful bike ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We used the bikes included in the mid week special at Harborside Inn and took them up to the North Lighthouse- just enough of a ride to work up an appetite and to have a good night sleep- but not too much to make you sore the next day...

Visited June 2013

new york
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a hike!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Lighthouse lovers will do whatever it takes to get to a lighthouse! It's being restored, so it will be in good shape for summer. We also saw seals beyond the lighthouse on the beach.

Visited May 2013
philadelphia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Scenic location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The walk to this lighthouse was our favorite walk of the trip. The ocean is at your right and a beautiful pond is on your left as you walk towards the lighthouse. Once at the lighthouse you can take the trail down to the beach. There are scenic views and it is a very natural setting.

Visited May 2013
St. George, Utah
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Well its just a light house”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Just a lighthouse, nothing more. wasn't open and difficult to get to, don't go there for sunset almost impossible to traverse after dark. Cool building though

Visited April 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I married the love of my life here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Jill , I miss you soo much . Thank you for all the greatest memories in my life and sharing your life with me. The north light house and you in block island I dream of everyday , so precious and I hold you so close in my heart. Your the love of my life and I'll never let go, I love you forever Thank you