“Married my best friend here oct 23 2010” 5 of 5 stars

401 466 3200
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Granite built lighthouse at Sandy Point, Block Island.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Married my best friend here oct 23 2010”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

This day was by far the best day of my life.
I married my beautiful wife Jill at the north light house , we rode out by horseback and the historical northlight house was re-lit after years of remodeling, the ceremony for the light took place as the sun set and well, we made history too . I loved u Jill the day I met u , I love u now and Ill love u forever. I'll never stop loving you. Your the love of my life.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 130 helpful votes
“Spectacular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Beautiful and wild.....really enjoyed even though we WALK to it (since Kerry cannot read a map (perhaps the map was not to scale))

Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Long walk but rewarding of you are up for it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

If you don't mind walking in deep sand to get here, then it's no problem. I really don't like that so I was slightly turned off. You cannot go inside this lighthouse but if we had more time we would have walked around more of the trails leading around the lighthouse thru the dunes.

Columbus, GA
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Good ride, good walk”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We rented bikes and rode out to the lighthouse. One must park their bike at the end of the road and hike down the beach to reach the lighthouse. I do not know if one can go in during high season, but we could not enter. We walked around the lighthouse, over to the beach, and back to our bikes. It was a pleasant excursion.

Visited October 2012
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful Setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Great spot to picnic with friends while enjoying some wine and cheese. Spectacular views. A must see while visiting the island.

Visited October 2012