“A Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN St. Louis Inn

You added BEST WESTERN St. Louis Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN St. Louis Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6224 Heimos Industrial Park Drive, Mehlville, Saint Louis, MO 63129-6300   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Mehlville
Piedmont, South Carolina, United States
“A Wonderful Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband works out of town. We had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for over a week. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Hotel staff was eager to help and please the guests. We would definitely stay there again. Thanks for making our stay so wonderful!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Memphis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stayed here three separate times in June of 2012. This is a very good hotel for the money we paid. We've went as a family with the mother-in law, we have went with a small group of kids where we got adjoining rooms. We always had the bottom floor. They have an indoor pool, that one set of kids we took, took advantage of. It was hot and the pool was a great break from the heat of Six Flags.

The rooms were clean, but the rooms looked a little worn. We had good beds and plenty of room in the room each time. The bathrooms were adequate for our needs.

There was a breakfast area; waffles, eggs, gravy, biscuits, cereal, doughnuts, bagels, fruit and the typical morning beverages. Instead of stocking up at McDonald's on the way to the park, we were able to fill up several teenagers - saving us some money.

There is an RV dealership between the hotel and interstate, which cut down on the noise. When I saw the address - Industrial Park, I was a little concerned, but it's not an industrial park.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Tacoma, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

First the service here was awesome. Yes, first impressions last. There was a nice Hispanic lady who greeted me at the door, booked my room and even offered me fresh baked chocolate cookies. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Also breakfast was okay but again a nice lady asked if everything was okay and did not disturb me while I grabbed a to go plate for my family after I already ate my meal. Oh, and awesome military discount!

Cassville, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The Best Western St. Louis Inn has done some much needed repairs and remodeling and is a nicer place to stay now days. I have reason to travel to St Louis occasionally and always stay there for convenience sake. It was a much more pleasant experience this last visit. It is now worthy of being called a Best Western.

Marco Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

The hotel was clean and the beds were perfect. Ate the breakfast and enjoyed the friendly service from the breakfast lady. The staff was above and beyond friendly.
I would stay here again and definitely recommend and stay here again.
Thanks for a great stay! :)

Wapakoneta, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

this was a nice hotel for the money, the beds were very comfortable but the rooms can be considered noisy if you are a light sleeper but I personally was not bothered by it. The only part that was disappointing to me and my husband was the breakfast. The eggs were pretty good but that was it. I wanted a waffle but I did not know who to ask to get one made for me. I feel that there should be some premade waffles so it is readily available or there should be someone waiting there to make it for you.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reedsburg, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Hotel was wonderful. Rooms clean and fresh, breakfast outstanding and the people were great. A Bargain beyond belief! This was a really nice place to stay away from downtown, and plenty of shopping and restaurants less than a mile a way. Great place to stay and I travel a lot on businesss.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN St. Louis Inn? Share your experiences!