I'm not sure I can say enough great things about my family's stay but it was great for a family of three traveling with a two year old. As soon as we arrived we were greeted and a staff came out with a treasure box for our daughter to choose what she would like. After we were checked in the front desk staffed recommended local restaurants and even knew us by name. I'm sure your thinking it's a small hotel but no they were booked during our 3 night stay. The room was great and spacious, clean, and looked just like the pictures on their website. When in the room we couldn't hear our neighbors conversation, we could hear when they were jumping above us but it wasn't very noticeable. We also visited the pool while on the property and it was great had a cart full of toys for kids to enjoy and there was also a jacuzzi for adults. My husband visited the convenient store on the property or snack shack and stated all of the prices were reasonable and a bit better than the local gas station near. I really enjoyed the freshly baked cookies every night and the cookie lady serving them there was chocolate chip, snicker doodle , white chocolate chip, and etc. The breakfast was great and cost effective they also provided a variety waffles, cereal, oatmeal, eggs, sausage, potatoes and etc. the hotel is not near the arch or the zoo but it is well worth it to stay here an drive there. This was such a great stay for me and my family. If we ever visit St. Louis again we will definitely stay here.
-front desk staff
-all of the staff
-cookes every night 8-9pm
-breakfast was good every morning and always fresh
- fruit infused water everyday
-clean and well kept property
-utilize Neutrogena products
It's not in the city of St. Louis but that did not matter since it was a great stay. About a 15-20 min drive to the zoo
Definitely would recommend this hotel it was such a good stay. Thank you Hampton Inn and your amazing staff!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 is located just outside of St. Louis with easy access to downtown. The hotel is located near Anheuser Busch Brewery, which offers tours and tastings daily. Guests can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South i-55 Hotel Mehlville
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis/South i-55
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 Saint Louis, MO