“4th time there and still excellent!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4200 MidAmerica Lane, Mehlville, Saint Louis, MO 63129   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Mehlville
“4th time there and still excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I've stayed at that location 4 times now in about 2.5 years and the place is still keeping the quality of service up!

The staff is it's feature that stands out from all other hotels, including it's own brand in other locations! A certain example for the rest of the same brand hotels to follow! I haven't found another Hampton Inn like it.

The rooms have always been very clean.

The breakfast is getting better. The last time I reviewed the orange juice and scrambled eggs they left little to be desired. Now they are much better.

Don't forget at 8pm is fresh baked cookies and milk! :)

When im in Saint Louis again I don't think I'll ever stay anywhere else!

Hope I helped!

Stayed June 2014
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Wow! Thank you so much for your high praises, and for continuing to stay with us time and time again. It is great to hear that over the years you still feel that we have kept up the quality of service and that you continually find everything to be excellent. It is also great to hear that you have found our breakfast items improving. Hampton Inn has been working hard on getting out new products and changing the type of eggs, potatoes, fruit, etc. that we serve. So to hear that you feel the change has been for the good, means a lot. We look forward to your next stay with us, and to catch up with what new things have happened since we last met.

Your Hampton Inn Staff,

(314) 894-1900

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Omaha, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

This Hampton Inn has wonderful, friendly helpful staff who go above and beyond. The rooms were updated and very clean and we had a wonderful stay. Highly recommend this Hampton to anyone traveling in St. Louis

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write a review. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to go above and beyond during your visit. Thank you for recommending us, and we hope to see you during your next visit to St. Louis.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Upon walking in at 8pm freshly baked cookies and milk were offered complimentary. The staff was so kind and gave me menus and driving directions to all areas of interest in Saint Louis.

The pool area had toys and life jackets for kids.

I could not have asked for a better room or service.

Stayed June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor and for your kind words. It is great to hear that you were able to enjoy our fresh baked cookies in the evening and that we were able to help out for food and attractions for around town. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again, maybe even in the near future.

Your St. Louis Hampton Inn,

Thompson Falls, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is our 2nd trip to St. Louis for the baseball games in the past 12 months. We stayed at this hotel both times. We were very pleased with last year's trip and were even more pleased with our experience this year. The only minor issues was the pillows and regulating the temperature in the room. Great location for access to/from Busch Stadium.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with others, and for continuing to stay with us. It is great to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stays with us and have enjoyed our location for attending the ball games. I am sorry about the inconvenience of the pillows and temperature. We do have memory foam pillows on hand as a third pillow option, upon availability, so that might be a way for us to help you during your next visit. We also can always re-adjust our economically friendly AC/Heating units if they seem to not be working properly. So please, never hesitate to let us know if something isn't 100% satisfactory. :) We look forward to your next visit with us, and go Cardinals!

Louisville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for our wedding anniversary. We had ordered the Romance Package and had fresh cut flowers and a chilled bottle of Champagne. Upon checking in the super friendly hotel staff asked what brought us to St. Louis. I responded it was our Anniversary. To our surprise the next day the staff had signed an anniversary card for us!!!! It is a wonderful place to stay and is not too far from the attractions.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ya! We love it when we get to surprise our guest, and what a great celebration! Thank you for choosing to celebrate your Anniversary with us, and for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found us to be a wonderful place to stay. We hope that we will get to see you again, maybe even for your next Anniversary :).

Your St. Louis Hampton Staff,

Sheridan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This Hotel is extremely clean and Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. I would defintely recommend this Hotel and if I return to St. Louis in the future, I definitely plan on staying at this Hotel. My experience at this Hotel was very extremely pleasant.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your compliments, especially to our Housekeeping Staff. We have been ranked as one of the cleanest Hampton Inn & Suites worldwide, and it is so great to know that you felt that cleanliness. We hope that you return to St. Louis, and that we will get to see you again.

Terre Haute, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

What a perfect night stay at this Hampton inn. Quick check inn, friendly staff, modern rooms & on the go breakfast. Surely Hampton is a step above hotel than any other hotel in the US segment. I will return for sure.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found everything to be a perfect night stay. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again.

Hospitably,

(314) 894-1900

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!