“Stay at this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Mehlville
Smithville, MO
“Stay at this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

If you do not stay here, you have issues. This is the best hotel in the St. Louis area, hands down. Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, hassle free. I can't wait to get back to St. Louis so I can stay at this place again.

Room Tip: Park in the back middle so you are closer to the elevator.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Thank you. Your first sentence made me smile. That is nice of you to say. I am glad to hear that you found everything to be hassle free.
We too, look forward to you visiting us again. Hopefully it will be sooner than later.

Your St. Louis place to stay,

(314) 894-1900

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Offenbach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed two nights at the Hampton Inn St. Louis. I was very satisfied with my choice. The entire hotel is well maintained; the room was clean and comfortable. A good place to stay in the St. Louis area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your stay on trip advisor. I am happy to hear that you found our Hampton Inn to be very comfortable, clean and safe. We have an amazing staff that prides themselves in maintaining and keeping this place as clean as possible. Because of this, we have won the Sparkle Award which has named us the cleanest Hampton Inn worldwide. We also take extra precautions to help protect our hotel and guest. Our entrance doors are only accessible with a room key, except the entrance. But even the entrance locks at night. We also have security every night that watches our parking lot along with the hotel that is next door to us. We try to be prepared in everything we do, whether it be safety, directions, or having pool toys available.

Again, thank you for sharing your stay with others, and I hope that we will get to see you again soon.

Hospitably,

Abilene, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Clean, well maintained rooms. Hotel staff were courteous. Especially enjoyed the fresh baked cookies each evening. Location was nearby work location. Easy access to attractions. Price of room was reasonable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your visit with others. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. We are a little over 2 ½ years old, and we want to keep this place looking as new as possible for as long as possible, so it is great to know that you felt that we are maintaining it so well.

Again, thank you and I hope we will get to see you again sometime in the near future.

Hospitably,

Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

New, Clean, Friendly staff, Welcoming. Linens were all clean and fresh, room was spotless!! Walked in to refreshing icy water with fresh oranges sliced - cookies and milk at night....I'm extremely picky and this place was a 10!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you. Thank you for sharing your visit, and thank you for your kind words. It is great to know that you were 100% satisfied with everything from the cleanliness to the staff. I hope we will have another chance to see you.

Your Amazing St. Louis Hotel, :)

gulfport, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This Hampton Inn, is by far the cleanest hotel I have stayed in, very kid friendly ( every night at 8pm serve milk and fresh baked cookies...big hit with the kiddos) my family was greeted everyday upon arrival and also when leaving for daily activities and the free breakfast had so much variety. The hotel staff was amazing, very helpful and informative about family activities in the area. I highly recommend this hotel ...the best hands down!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that your family enjoyed the fresh baked cookies every night, and that we were able to give you lots of information for the surrounding areas. We do our best to stay prepared, so we try to have pamphlets, directions, and menus all printed up and ready to go so we can point out the best spots in a timely manner for everyone.
Again, thank you, and I hope we will get a chance to see you and your family again.

Your Family Friendly Hotel,

Franklin, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Our arrival was made special by Jennifer. She was friendly and professional, explaining the facility. The room was very clean- all linens are laundered after each guest. Nice fast WIFI. Hot breakfast at 6AM - including Sunday!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your stay on trip advisor, and a special thank you from Jennifer. It is always nice to see that someone remembered your name. I know it means a lot to her. Also, with the linens, such as the duvet’s, Hampton Inn’s are required to wash them after every guest. Unfortunately not all hotels do this. Because of those standards and the amazing housekeeping staff that we have, we have received the Sparkle Award, which has named us as the cleanest Hampton Inn worldwide.

I hope that we will get a chance to see you again.

Your Welcoming Staff,

MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed here for a medical trip for our daughter this past weekend. LOVE this hotel and staff. From the moment we arrived, EVERY staff member was courteous and helpful. They called our room about 5 minutes after our arrival to make sure everything was okay. Our kids enjoyed the nightly cookies and milk.

The hotel was clean and the front desk staff (Michael and another lady) were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was nice - typical eggs, meat, biscuits and gravy, pastries, and waffle iron. Very clean - sometimes it was a bit crowded but the lady did a great job keeping up with everything. Even when a guest was particularly rude to her about locating jelly (it was RIGHT in front of her), the staff member was courteous and walked the lady to the jelly...

The pool was nice and the extra pool toys kept the kids busy.

One thing that struck us was that we were greeted every time we returned from an appointment or a sightseeing trip. The room was clean and comfortable and we always felt safe and welcomed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
I first want to thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review. Secondly, I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I especially want to thank you for specifically mentioning Michael and the other ladies. There is nothing more touching then seeing your name mentioned and knowing that you “made a difference.” :) It also means a lot to our breakfast host, because she was racking her brain to figure out what she could have done better. So from the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

I am also happy to hear that your kiddos loved the pool toys and the cookies and milk at night. We try to think of extra little things to have on hand, and the pool toys have seemed to be a big hit.

Again, thank you for sharing, and I hope that we will get a chance to see you and your family sometime in the near future.

Your place to stay,

(314) 894-1900

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!