“Welcoming Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Mehlville
Franklin, Wisconsin
“Welcoming Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Our arrival was made special by Jennifer. She was friendly and professional, explaining the facility. The room was very clean- all linens are laundered after each guest. Nice fast WIFI. Hot breakfast at 6AM - including Sunday!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Thank you for sharing your stay on trip advisor, and a special thank you from Jennifer. It is always nice to see that someone remembered your name. I know it means a lot to her. Also, with the linens, such as the duvet’s, Hampton Inn’s are required to wash them after every guest. Unfortunately not all hotels do this. Because of those standards and the amazing housekeeping staff that we have, we have received the Sparkle Award, which has named us as the cleanest Hampton Inn worldwide.

I hope that we will get a chance to see you again.

Your Welcoming Staff,

(314) 894-1900

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed here for a medical trip for our daughter this past weekend. LOVE this hotel and staff. From the moment we arrived, EVERY staff member was courteous and helpful. They called our room about 5 minutes after our arrival to make sure everything was okay. Our kids enjoyed the nightly cookies and milk.

The hotel was clean and the front desk staff (Michael and another lady) were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was nice - typical eggs, meat, biscuits and gravy, pastries, and waffle iron. Very clean - sometimes it was a bit crowded but the lady did a great job keeping up with everything. Even when a guest was particularly rude to her about locating jelly (it was RIGHT in front of her), the staff member was courteous and walked the lady to the jelly...

The pool was nice and the extra pool toys kept the kids busy.

One thing that struck us was that we were greeted every time we returned from an appointment or a sightseeing trip. The room was clean and comfortable and we always felt safe and welcomed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
I first want to thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review. Secondly, I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I especially want to thank you for specifically mentioning Michael and the other ladies. There is nothing more touching then seeing your name mentioned and knowing that you “made a difference.” :) It also means a lot to our breakfast host, because she was racking her brain to figure out what she could have done better. So from the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

I am also happy to hear that your kiddos loved the pool toys and the cookies and milk at night. We try to think of extra little things to have on hand, and the pool toys have seemed to be a big hit.

Again, thank you for sharing, and I hope that we will get a chance to see you and your family sometime in the near future.

Your place to stay,

Tulsa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Excellent hotel experience. Will stay again when traveling to St. Louis. The staff always went above and beyond. Room what in excellent condidtion. A great place to stay when on a family vacaton. Everyone in the family enjoyed the stay at the hotel. The free breakfast is a great way to start the day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Thank you for sharing your visit with others. I am happy that you enjoyed everything so much and that your family vacation was great. I hope we will get to see you and your family again, and that the rest of your vacation went well.

Your Hampton Staff,

Milwaukee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very clean and the upkeep was fantastic! Staff was very friendly. Internet connection was a little slow and two of the three treadmills had issues in the fitness room..... Overall, I would totally go back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
I want to start off by saying thank you for making us aware of the treadmill issues. We have made our maintenance aware, and they are now taking care of the issue. I do apologize for the issues, but I am thankful that no one else will experience that now. I am happy to hear that you found your stay to be so nice and that the upkeep and cleanliness was fantastic. We have won the Sparkle Award which named us as the cleanest Hampton Inn in the world, and we are fully striving to keep it that way.

Thank you for sharing your visit with everyone, and I hope that we will get to see you again soon.

Hospitably,

Bode, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at this hotel. The greeting and helpfulness of the front desk certainly set are expectations high for this hotel. When we went up to the roon it was clean and bright. Our problems did not start until bedtime. With only one TV that swivels between living room and bedroom not everyone could fall asleep to the TV. Next the room seemed overly warm and stuffy when we were in bed. In the morning we went for breakfast and soon after we wished we hadn't. In my opinion the breakfast was very bad. Overall this is a nice place to visit with a great staff just run from the breakfast!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
First I want to thank you for taking the time to share your stay with others, and secondly, I want to apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. I personally have a hard time sleeping if it’s too warm or if the tv is on, so I truly understand those issues, and I am very sorry that you experienced that. With that said, if there is any way that we can make up for the inconveniences that you experienced please don’t hesitate to give me a call. I am, however, glad that our staff exceeded your expectations, and hopefully we will be given another chance to do that for you.

Yukon, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Spent two nights at this Hampton Inn. Check in was good and fast. The receptionist was very friendly and willing to do anything we might have needed. The room was clean and spacious. Can not complain about that. The walls and flooring might be a little thin as we could hear the heavy footed person above us walking around and a sneeze from next door. The breakfast was nothing special, just like most hotel breakfast. This was not our first choice for a hotel in that area but not a bad one. The Best Western is just as good and a lot cheaper but they filled up on us before we could book with them.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your stay with everyone. I am happy to hear that you found our front desk staff so accommodating. I am sorry to hear that your stay wasn’t the quietest of ones. We do our best to monitor any noise issues, so I am sorry that we weren’t able to help with that. I do hope that we will get to see you again.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Awesome 2-night stay. This place is a top-notch Hampton. Great location. Beautiful, clean rooms with little fridge n micro, desk, big tv, new decor, spotless bathroom with high sink and showerhead. Lobby is spacious for delish, free breakfast and nightly 8pm cookies, milk, and coffee! Ice cold water and coffee bar are available around the clock. The staff is amazing, always greeting you and asking how everything is, no wonder they are #1. Business center with 2 nice computers and a printer. Fitness center was A+ with dumbells, medicine balls, bike, treadmill, disposable earphones, and looked into pool area that looked clean as well. Will return if ever in St Louis again, for sure!

• Stayed June 2013
First, I want to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review and share your stay with everyone. Secondly, I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy that you enjoyed the complimentary disposable earphones in our fitness center, and that you found everything to be top notch. We have received the Connie Award which named us as the #1 Hampton Inn & Suites in the world, and it makes it even better when we know that our guest feel like they have stayed at a #1 property. I hope we get to see you again.

Your Hampton Hotel,

(314) 894-1900

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!