“Excellent Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Mehlville
Tulsa, United States
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Excellent hotel experience. Will stay again when traveling to St. Louis. The staff always went above and beyond. Room what in excellent condidtion. A great place to stay when on a family vacaton. Everyone in the family enjoyed the stay at the hotel. The free breakfast is a great way to start the day.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Thank you for sharing your visit with others. I am happy that you enjoyed everything so much and that your family vacation was great. I hope we will get to see you and your family again, and that the rest of your vacation went well.

Your Hampton Staff,

(314) 894-1900

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Milwaukee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very clean and the upkeep was fantastic! Staff was very friendly. Internet connection was a little slow and two of the three treadmills had issues in the fitness room..... Overall, I would totally go back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
I want to start off by saying thank you for making us aware of the treadmill issues. We have made our maintenance aware, and they are now taking care of the issue. I do apologize for the issues, but I am thankful that no one else will experience that now. I am happy to hear that you found your stay to be so nice and that the upkeep and cleanliness was fantastic. We have won the Sparkle Award which named us as the cleanest Hampton Inn in the world, and we are fully striving to keep it that way.

Thank you for sharing your visit with everyone, and I hope that we will get to see you again soon.

Hospitably,

Bode, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at this hotel. The greeting and helpfulness of the front desk certainly set are expectations high for this hotel. When we went up to the roon it was clean and bright. Our problems did not start until bedtime. With only one TV that swivels between living room and bedroom not everyone could fall asleep to the TV. Next the room seemed overly warm and stuffy when we were in bed. In the morning we went for breakfast and soon after we wished we hadn't. In my opinion the breakfast was very bad. Overall this is a nice place to visit with a great staff just run from the breakfast!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
First I want to thank you for taking the time to share your stay with others, and secondly, I want to apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. I personally have a hard time sleeping if it’s too warm or if the tv is on, so I truly understand those issues, and I am very sorry that you experienced that. With that said, if there is any way that we can make up for the inconveniences that you experienced please don’t hesitate to give me a call. I am, however, glad that our staff exceeded your expectations, and hopefully we will be given another chance to do that for you.

Yukon, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Spent two nights at this Hampton Inn. Check in was good and fast. The receptionist was very friendly and willing to do anything we might have needed. The room was clean and spacious. Can not complain about that. The walls and flooring might be a little thin as we could hear the heavy footed person above us walking around and a sneeze from next door. The breakfast was nothing special, just like most hotel breakfast. This was not our first choice for a hotel in that area but not a bad one. The Best Western is just as good and a lot cheaper but they filled up on us before we could book with them.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your stay with everyone. I am happy to hear that you found our front desk staff so accommodating. I am sorry to hear that your stay wasn’t the quietest of ones. We do our best to monitor any noise issues, so I am sorry that we weren’t able to help with that. I do hope that we will get to see you again.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Awesome 2-night stay. This place is a top-notch Hampton. Great location. Beautiful, clean rooms with little fridge n micro, desk, big tv, new decor, spotless bathroom with high sink and showerhead. Lobby is spacious for delish, free breakfast and nightly 8pm cookies, milk, and coffee! Ice cold water and coffee bar are available around the clock. The staff is amazing, always greeting you and asking how everything is, no wonder they are #1. Business center with 2 nice computers and a printer. Fitness center was A+ with dumbells, medicine balls, bike, treadmill, disposable earphones, and looked into pool area that looked clean as well. Will return if ever in St Louis again, for sure!

• Stayed June 2013
First, I want to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review and share your stay with everyone. Secondly, I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy that you enjoyed the complimentary disposable earphones in our fitness center, and that you found everything to be top notch. We have received the Connie Award which named us as the #1 Hampton Inn & Suites in the world, and it makes it even better when we know that our guest feel like they have stayed at a #1 property. I hope we get to see you again.

Your Hampton Hotel,

Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

First off, I am a person that feels that while the physical surroundings in a hotel are important, it is the human beings that differentiate my experience. I have stayed at this hotel twice on business and can sum up the customer service in 2 words, consistent excellence. There is no doubt that management has worked hard to ensure that ALL the employees at this hotel are skilled in addressing guests with respect, professionalism and courtesy. From the receptionists to the breakfast staff, cleaning staff and others, I cannot provide enough positive feedback. Good for you management...way to lead from the top down!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words. As a company, we also believe that customer service is what makes the biggest impact. I am so happy that you have enjoyed your stays and have found them to be consistent and excellent. We can’t wait to see you during your next visit to St. Louis.

DE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Check in easy breezy, staff wonderful, clean & up to date decor. Breakfast was great, variety plentiful. Easy to use waffle maker, wholesome oatmeal with trimmings on the side, cereal, danish, muffins, bagels , juice & coffee everything looked fresh ! fresh baked cookies & cold milk every nite @ 8. Purpose of visit was to eat at Sweetie Pies the hotel was about 15-20 min away. If ever in St Louis again We will definitely stay with Hampton !

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your stay on tripadvisor. Especially thank you for your comments on our breakfast. I hope that we will get to see you again, and that you will get to enjoy some more Sweetie Pies :).

Hospitably,

(314) 894-1900

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!