“Perfect!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Mehlville
Greensboro, Vermont
“Perfect!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We love Hampton Inn's they are always the best places to stay, but this location is the best of the best. The staff is incredible and eager to do anything in helping to make your stay perfect. Our experience began when we contacted the Hotel to make a reservation, Tom handled our reservation and he provided us with incredible accommodations. We requested a king suite that would be quiet and we were not disappointed, the room was beautiful. It was one of the nicest rooms we have stayed in, including Inns or B&B's. We arrived early in the morning not expecting to check in but Tom made that possible. Unfortunately, we had to cut our stay short a day and leave really early the next morning, Tom made sure that we were given a breafast to take with us. Thank you to all of the staff, you are the best.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. Perfect is what we strive for, and we all learn from Tom. You may have not known this, but Tom is actually our General Manager. He is in it right beside us and would never ask any of us to do anything that he wouldn’t do. He is the first to take out trash, scrape snow off of windows, wiped down tables, answer phones, etc… but most importantly he truly has a heart for people and it spreads to all of his employees, and to all of our guests.

Thank you again for your rave review. We hope to be seeing you again sometime in the near future.

549 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Cary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This was one of the cleanest hotels we have been to. Wonderful staff, greeted every time we came in and asked if we needed anything. Pool area well taken care of, staff came in to check towels, asked how everything was. In the evening they served milk and cookies. Breakfast usual fare for Hampton Inn but once again very friendly staff and very clean! Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to post a review on trip advisor, especially such a nice one. I am so glad that you found everything to be so clean and well taken care of. We take great pride in what we do and it puts a smile on our faces when others notice it. We also have received the Sparkle Award for being the #1 cleanest Hampton Inn worldwide for 2012, and we are looking to receive it again this year. :)

We hope to get the chance to see you again.

Slater, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

They greet you like family and are extremely helpful with anything that you might need. They are patient and great with kids and were constantly seeking feedback on ways that they might improve. I honestly had very little feedback on how to improve our stay, because it was wonderful. The rooms, lobby and pool area are all very nicely furnished and clean. I loved the cookies and milk at 8pm and how the staff would take that time to see how your trip was going and just get to know you and your family. I will definitely come back again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Reading your review just puts a huge smile on my face. Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad that you felt like part of our Hampton family. We love getting to know our guest and truly becoming friends and becoming like extended family members. Especially when you return and we can reminisce on the last stay and catch up with how life has been. With that said… We can’t wait to see you again, and I hope all is well. :)

Your Hampton Family,

Wickliffe, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

The staff was very friendly and nice. We were traveling with a 2 year old and the room was spotless! We were severed warm cookies and milk at night, which was wonderful because my son must have milk before bed. The free breakfast was very good except for eggs and gravy. If you are a southerner you won't like the gravy. But there was plenty of other things to eat. Fresh waffels, yogurt, fresh fruit, ceral, biscuits, sausage, coffee, and juice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy to hear that you all enjoyed your stay. I am also glad that everyone enjoyed that cookies and milk, especially since milk was needed. And who can have cookies without milk :).

We hope to see you again.

Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

The helpfulness and courtesy of the staff exceeded that of five star hotels. This was one of the most pleasurable hotel stays my wife and I have ever experienced. Kudos to the management and staff of this exceptionally clean and well run hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Wow, what a compliment! Thank you so much. We love our jobs, and truly have a heart for others. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I hope we get to see you again sometime in the near future.

Your St. Louis place to stay,

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

The staff went out of their way to ask if I needed anything. The breakfast staff was making conversation and making everyone feel really welcom. The best part: every part of this hotel was clean: lobby, halls, breakfast area, room, beds. Would stay again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I am so glad to hear that our staff went above and beyond for you. Our favorite part of our job is actually talking and getting to know everyone. As far as the best part for you, I am so glad that you felt that way. We have won the Sparkle Award which has recognized us as the cleanest Hampton Inn worldwide.

I hope that your would stay again, turns into you will stay again. :)

MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We were a walk-in late in the evening during a road trip. The staff was very helpful. We couldn't seem to find a hotel room available anywhere, but they were a little pricey for us. The staff actually called around sister sites checking to see if they had cheaper, less expensive rooms elsewhere. We ended up staying here in a king suite with a fold out sofa-bed. The room was excellent! Clean and spacious. Bed was super comfortable. Most hotels don't wash the bedspreads regularly;however, this facility does, and it would have been obvious otherwise because it was a bright white bedspread. I did not hear any neighbors through our walls. Breakfast was good. What I was most impressed with was the staff. Very friendly and helpful! I had little children with me. As we were checking in, a staff member actually came out from behind her desk and asked if I needed help with anything, asked if I needed milk for the baby, and offered cookies to the little ones. I was blown away. To have someone actually come from behind the desk and check on us was great service--something that is so rare. I would stay here again in a second! I have never been so pleased.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your astounding review. We have the best housekeeping staff that I have ever met, and because of that we have received the Sparkle Award for 2012. It states, that we have been recognized as the #1 cleanest Hampton Inn worldwide, and we are shooting to receive it at the end of this year as well. On top of that, we also have received the Connie Award, and have been recognized as the #1 Hampton Inn worldwide, in every aspect. We take great pride in what we do, and it just puts a smile on our faces to know that our guest feel the way that you have described.

Thank you, and we hope to see you again.

(314) 894-1900

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!