“Great hotel. Great breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Mehlville
Davenport, Iowa
“Great hotel. Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here on the way to Arkansas and this is a great hotel. Clean rooms and great breakfast make rhis an excellent choice. Just down the road from The Hill and Ted Drewes. Excellent service. And highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2013
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your high recommendation. I agree that our location is great for the St. Louis area. We are about 15 minutes south of Downtown and maybe 20 minutes from The Hill and Forest Park. It allows for you to get in and out of the downtown areas and see all the main attractions.

We hope to see you again, soon.

(314) 894-1900

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Kansas City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We came to this hotel because of the rave reviews from other members of Tripadvisor.

If you don't like to pay luxury hotel prices, but want a nice, clean place, this hotel is it! It is comfortable and clean from the lobby to the room/bathroom to the pool. The staff is very friendly and attentive; they really seem to enjoy their jobs and they worked well together.

They have cameras in the hallways and common areas which, I believe, cuts down on running in the hallway and potential mischief.

For those who are concerned about cleanliness - they post a note saying that the duvet cover is clean. This is nice for those of us who turn down the sheets immediately upon arrival, so as not to touch the comforter!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking out the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that you loved how clean the entire hotel is. We have received the Sparkle Award as the cleanest Hampton Inn out of over 1,900 Hamptons worldwide. Our staff takes great pride in our jobs and reviews like yours, have us striving to keep it that way. You also hit it on the head with the fact that we all truly enjoy our jobs and enjoy spending time getting to know everyone that comes through our doors.

We hope we get to see you again, and that we find new ways to surpass your expectations.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was in town for business for one night. The entire hotel staff was very helpful, friendly and so welcoming! I felt as if my family was welcoming me home! My room was fabulous and I even visited the fitness center which was state of the art!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for sharing your stay with others. One of our goals here is to make this place our guests home away from home. With that, we truly become family and friends with our guests, so I’m so glad that you felt that way. We can’t wait to see you again.

Your Hampton Family,

Dallas Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Extra touches at every turn. We mentioned that our anniversary was upcoming and the next morning received a card signed by what appeared to be the entire staff. Plenty of coffee in the room and attentive cleaning crew.
Awesome window treatment, room could be pitch dark in the middle of the day.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Congratulations again. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed celebrating your anniversary with us, and that you enjoyed the anniversary card. We love having a chance to make a special celebration like that, even more special. I am also glad that our rooms and staff were up to the rave reviews that you read before arriving, but thank you so much for also writing such a rave review. I hope we get to see you guys again soon, maybe even your next anniversary!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my four children. From the moment we walked through the door, to the time we left, we were spoiled by this fantastic staff. They greeted us with smiles and friendly, helpful conversation. The manager even suggested that we take an accessible room, which had more room for my big family. This hotel was clean and maintained beautifully! The pool and hot tub were nice. Plenty of clean towels were available each time we visited. Also, there was a tub full of water toys for the kids. Even my children were amazed at the house-keeping. Someone clearly took time and paid attention to details. There was coffee, tea, and ice water (with citrus) available at all times in the lobby/breakfast area. And we loved the fresh cookies each evening. The breakfast had enough variety to please all of us. I can't say enough about the staff, their attitudes and helpfulness. This is a top notch hotel and I can't wait to return!

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
I want to start out by saying thank you for spending time reviewing our hotel. Word of mouth is the best way that we get known. Thank you for your kind words and description of our amenities. We are always looking for little things to do to make our guests stay more enjoyable, so I'm glad you enjoyed the pool toys.

Thank you and we can't wait for you to return either.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

All these incredible reviews are true! We stayed there for one night and were thrilled with everything, from the staff, the facilities...even the call at 7 to let us know that fresh cookies and milk were being served. Definitely is our go-to place for St. Louis. A decent split of the drive from Minneapolis to New Orleans, and a wonderful place to rest! We appreciated the restaurants in walking distance so we didn't have to get back in the car. A great place to stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
I’m so glad we were able to give you the kind of service that you had read about. After we check our guest in, we like to wait a little for them to get settled and then give them a call to remind them about our delicious cookies and just to make sure that their room is perfect so far. It helps us to get to know you a little more and to catch any possible problems early on in hopes that we can correct them quickly.

We are located in a great area that has MANY restaurants within a 5 minute drive or less, but there is the Remington’s right next door to us that is easy to walk to.

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your stay. I can’t wait to see you on your next trip through St. Louis.

(314)894-1900
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This facility is OUTSTANDING. The staff provides exceptional customer care and the facility is beautiful. The staff attributes their success to the facility manager / leader. I have stayed at this location many times and will continue to have it as my PREFERRED destination.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your thoughts about your stay. You hit it right on the head when it comes to our staff. We all work hard and work together but when it comes to how well we are doing, it comes from the guidance of our GM and other managers.

Thank you so much for your kind words and for planning to make our hotel your place to stay in St. Louis. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Your St. Louis Home,

(314)894-1900

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!