“The hotel and staff were AWESOME!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points, Brkfst & WiFi
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Mehlville
Atlanta, Georgia
“The hotel and staff were AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was in town for business for one night. The entire hotel staff was very helpful, friendly and so welcoming! I felt as if my family was welcoming me home! My room was fabulous and I even visited the fitness center which was state of the art!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your stay with others. One of our goals here is to make this place our guests home away from home. With that, we truly become family and friends with our guests, so I’m so glad that you felt that way. We can’t wait to see you again.

Your Hampton Family,

(314) 894-1900

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Dallas Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Extra touches at every turn. We mentioned that our anniversary was upcoming and the next morning received a card signed by what appeared to be the entire staff. Plenty of coffee in the room and attentive cleaning crew.
Awesome window treatment, room could be pitch dark in the middle of the day.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Congratulations again. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed celebrating your anniversary with us, and that you enjoyed the anniversary card. We love having a chance to make a special celebration like that, even more special. I am also glad that our rooms and staff were up to the rave reviews that you read before arriving, but thank you so much for also writing such a rave review. I hope we get to see you guys again soon, maybe even your next anniversary!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my four children. From the moment we walked through the door, to the time we left, we were spoiled by this fantastic staff. They greeted us with smiles and friendly, helpful conversation. The manager even suggested that we take an accessible room, which had more room for my big family. This hotel was clean and maintained beautifully! The pool and hot tub were nice. Plenty of clean towels were available each time we visited. Also, there was a tub full of water toys for the kids. Even my children were amazed at the house-keeping. Someone clearly took time and paid attention to details. There was coffee, tea, and ice water (with citrus) available at all times in the lobby/breakfast area. And we loved the fresh cookies each evening. The breakfast had enough variety to please all of us. I can't say enough about the staff, their attitudes and helpfulness. This is a top notch hotel and I can't wait to return!

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
I want to start out by saying thank you for spending time reviewing our hotel. Word of mouth is the best way that we get known. Thank you for your kind words and description of our amenities. We are always looking for little things to do to make our guests stay more enjoyable, so I'm glad you enjoyed the pool toys.

Thank you and we can't wait for you to return either.

Hospitably,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

All these incredible reviews are true! We stayed there for one night and were thrilled with everything, from the staff, the facilities...even the call at 7 to let us know that fresh cookies and milk were being served. Definitely is our go-to place for St. Louis. A decent split of the drive from Minneapolis to New Orleans, and a wonderful place to rest! We appreciated the restaurants in walking distance so we didn't have to get back in the car. A great place to stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
I’m so glad we were able to give you the kind of service that you had read about. After we check our guest in, we like to wait a little for them to get settled and then give them a call to remind them about our delicious cookies and just to make sure that their room is perfect so far. It helps us to get to know you a little more and to catch any possible problems early on in hopes that we can correct them quickly.

We are located in a great area that has MANY restaurants within a 5 minute drive or less, but there is the Remington’s right next door to us that is easy to walk to.

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your stay. I can’t wait to see you on your next trip through St. Louis.

(314)894-1900
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This facility is OUTSTANDING. The staff provides exceptional customer care and the facility is beautiful. The staff attributes their success to the facility manager / leader. I have stayed at this location many times and will continue to have it as my PREFERRED destination.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your thoughts about your stay. You hit it right on the head when it comes to our staff. We all work hard and work together but when it comes to how well we are doing, it comes from the guidance of our GM and other managers.

Thank you so much for your kind words and for planning to make our hotel your place to stay in St. Louis. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Your St. Louis Home,

(314)894-1900
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

From a service perspective, this is the best hotel I've stayed at in the United States. I normally wouldn't have stayed at this location because it is so far south, but my flight was cancelled and all the hotels surrounding the airport were booked. I pulled in out of a snow storm and was welcomed by several caring staff members and given the usual rate of $119. They could have charged me double and I would have paid it because there were not a lot of options, but their integrity trumped the free market. I was told there were limited options for dinner around so if I wanted to order pizza, I should do it now because there was a 2 hour wait. Then they told me they were providing free soup for dinner and free warm cookies and milk at 9pm. I got upstairs to an unbelievably nice, quiet, and clean room. The internet in the room was perfect, but I needed to send some urgent signed documents so went down to the business center. Did they charge me for internet time, printing, or for use of the scanner? No! AND...all the equipment worked perfectly (not typical for most hotels). While I was in the business center they came in and informed me they over ordered pizza for the staff and I was welcome to whatever I wanted. I happily accepted the offer and then they promptly provided me with free soda. When I checked out the following day, they rushed outside to scrape the mounds of snow and thick layer of ice off my car! Seriously?! Was I in some kind of twilight zone hotel utopia? I'm going to have to stay there again just to make sure it wasn't all a good dream. Best hotel ever.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Wow, thank you so much for your amazing compliments, and for taking time out to share your thoughts. We all love our job here, but it makes it just that much better when our guest feel they way that you do while staying here.

I’m glad that you found our business center to be helpful, our main goal here is to make our hotel your home away from home, so we want everyone to use our amenities like they are their own.

We can’t wait to see you again at our hotel utopia, and we hope it will be sometime soon.

Greenfield, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The staff at this hotel are the most friendly I have come across anywhere. I stay at this hotel several times a year for business, and it is always great! The rooms are clean and nice. The cookies in the evening are wonderful, and there is always fruit, coffee, tea and ice water available in the lobby. Because of an approaching snowstorm last week, I was even able to extend my stay at the last minute and keep my room for an extra day -- totally no problem! The only thing I can say is that the free breakfast is not the best quality food. But, I think that is common at all Hampton Inns because they don't have an actual restaurant with cooking facilities, and it is FREE with your stay. So, if you want a really good breakfast, you are going to have to pay for it somewhere else. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel for its service and staff!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you for an extra night than what you first intended. I know it was unfortunately because of the storm, but we like to joke and say it’s because you just love it here so much :).

I am sorry that our breakfast wasn’t as good of an experience as the rest of your stay, but you said it well. Our breakfast hosts take great pride in their job, but since we can’t make our breakfast from scratch it’s hard for them to make it the way that they would like. With that said though, they do try everything they can to make it better and are always willing to whip up your favorite part of our breakfast if it happens to not be on the “menu” for the day. Like if we are having sausage but you prefer our bacon, they will cook some up for you. I hope we get a chance to see you again.

Hospitably,

(314) 894-1900

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!